Batman: Arkham Origins is a prequel set years prior to the events in previous games Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City. In the new title: Eight of the best assassins in the world have been lured to Gotham City for one night, Christmas Eve of all nights, to kill the Bat. Black Mask has put a bounty on Batman and seems to be the mastermind behind the attempt on the hero's life.
Click on Image to Enlarge
The Batman: Arkham Origins Collectors’ Edition is priced at $119.99 and will include the following extensive bonus content:
- Exclusive Arkham Origins highly detailed premium statue featuring LED effects produced by TriForce
- 80-page, full-color hardcover art book measuring approx. 7.5” x 10.75” x .5”
- 2 key pieces of evidence taken directly from the Gotham City Police Department crime lab
- Batman Wanted Poster
- Batwing Prototype Schematic
- Anarky logo stencil
- Glow-In-The-Dark map of Gotham City
- Wayne Family Photo
- Assassin’s Intel Dossier, including files on the 8 assassins, as well as Black Mask’s contract
- 1st Appearance Batman Skin: Look just like Batman did during his first appearance in Detective Comics #27, released in 1939
- Deathstroke Challenge Pack – Unlock the ability to play as one of the world's deadliest assassins! Usable throughout all the Arkham
- Origins Challenge maps. Also includes two bonus challenge maps and two bonus Deathstroke Skins.
- Bonus (not available in Australia / New Zealand): Necessary Evil: Super-Villains of DC Comics– This new feature-length documentary from Warner Bros Home Entertainment focuses on DC Comics’ most terrifying villains. Legendary actor Christopher Lee narrates the film.
- **The PS3 edition will also include the Knightfall pack as an exclusive piece of content**